Frankfurt am Main
- Shipping to your home is free of charge
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number when ordering so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you)
- The return is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
Battling by numbers, or rather, batting on command! The Sparring punching bag is printed with numbered target areas, which makes boxing training extra exciting. For example, a training partner can announce various punch combinations. The boxer's reactions, speed and precision are trained extremely well. The sparring punching bag is made of hard-wearing and strong professional nylon material and is 80 cm long! The included 10 ounce boxing gloves made of skin-friendly PU material are perfect for sparring training in your boxing home studio!
Comfortable padding, also suitable for harder punch combinations, sewn-on thumb and air holes for sweat absorption. A training DVD is included so that you can learn all boxing techniques quickly and safely. Regular endurance training with the skipping rope ensures perfect fitness. You can start your training immediately with the supplied ceiling hook made of double-hardened quality steel. HAMMER Sparring Professional: 3..2..1……GO!
Key product information
- Heavy-duty punching bag, 80 cm, made of tear-resistant, durable quality nylon
- 4 chrome-plated steel chains and stable suspension made of quality steel
- Swivel for realistic evasive maneuvers and anti-twist suspension
- Double-reinforced seams for extra durability
- Robust workmanship
- Fixed padding for realistic sparring training
- Premium zip
- Colour: black-red
- A pair of 10 ounce boxing gloves perfect for punching bag training
- Sewn-on, reinforced thumb to prevent twisting of the joint
- Sweat-wicking fabric
- Ergonomic wearing comfort
- No displacement of padding at the point of impact
- Odor-resistant inner material
- Integrated air holes
- Color: black
For quickly learning the most important stroke techniques: Content: tying bandages, jumping rope, techniques: jab, punch, hook, uppercut, free combinations, front kick, roundhouse kick, side kick, cressent kick, combination of fist and foot techniques, interval training on the sandbag, and much more
Professional ceiling hook
Made of chrome-plated, double-hardened quality steel with a thick hanging loop for optimum securing of the punching bag. Thanks to the "snail design", the punching bag cannot slip out of the eyelet, even under the toughest training conditions.
Power skipping rope "FIT" The boxer classic! Perfect fitness workout...
- Adjustable in length up to 3 meters
- Plastic handles with non-slip "grip"
- Steel core for particularly smooth running
Boxing can lead to the following training results
- Improve coordination and power
- Improving stamina and stamina
- Building of muscles, especially upper body muscles, such as shoulders, biceps and triceps and back.
- Development of an attractive "V-shape" and a strong, muscular-defined upper body
Boxing is the ideal sport to train the whole body and keep fit. Almost all muscle groups are used perfectly, the cardiovascular system is challenged and strengthened. Boxing is incredibly fun. In addition to strength and endurance, boxing primarily trains coordination, responsiveness and speed. In boxing, as in many other sports, the equipment is particularly important. "Good material" means "good training", safe protection and long training fun.
Not everyone has the time and inclination to go to a boxing studio. A punching bag (also called sandbag) in your own four walls is the perfect alternative to learn the right coordination and punching technique. Training on the punching bag increases endurance and power. A punching bag has the advantage that it is very similar in scope to the human opponent. So you can use it to practice all the variations and combinations of punches you've always wanted to try.
With the HAMMER Sparring Professional box set, you are well equipped and you can really get started with your training. Tip: It is important that your boxing gloves enclose your wrists properly to protect your joints. It is advisable to tighten the Velcro fastener a little after a few minutes of training. For harder training intervals, it is advisable to also bandage your wrists.
Now set your clock to three to four minutes. This dictates the length of each round. Start your training with light kicks and punches against the punching bag. Imagine fighting against a real opponent. Keep your head covered and avoid the swinging punching bag with avoidance movements. Try to train at least 4 rounds (3-4 minutes each) on the sandbag.
You should acquire the following movement sequences and punching techniques over time: Basic Stance, Side Step, Front-Back Move, Double Cover, Avoid Move, Left Straight, Right Straight, Left Uppercut, Left Body Hook, Left Head Hook, Right Hand, Right Uppercut, Right Body Hook, Right Head Hook. You can find the exact description of the movement sequences and techniques on our website hammer-boxing.de.
Marke: HAMMERPrivate use
Marke: FINNLOPrivate use
Marke: FINNLO MAXIMUMPrivate use
Marke: HAMMER BOXINGPrivate use
Marke: INSPIRE by HAMMERPrivate use
Marke: SOLEPrivate use
Marke: AugleticsPrivate use
*Semi-professional use: For use in hotels, sports clubs, etc. - not in fitness studios
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.